Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.116

Such an unexpected treasure ~ a Prince mural in a Sydney suburb

Since LuLaRoe isn't sold in Australia, I've had a few items that I purchased shipped to my mom.  Finally, mom sent me a care package with these goodies.  I may have a problem addiction

I love watching how much the stepkid adores all of our fur babies.

It's been raining off and on for the last couple of weeks.  Having a cute umbrella helps when the gloomy days hit.

Some evenings, I just like to sit and hang with my homegirls.  They like it too...just look at those smiles.

Sunday afternoon pedicure time

Thai beef noodles ~ it's what's for dinner

I've continued to not find my balance with juggling new job, new commute, family time, and blog time.  I'll work it out eventually.  Thanks for being patient with me.

Hope you had a happy week!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Prince mural! That is very awesome!

    It will probably take some time to find your balance. But, you are right, it will all work out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince is my all-time #1 (I'm a Minnesota girl) and I was absolutely heartbroken when he died last year on April 21st- my son's 3rd bday. Now the two events are forever linked. That mural is incredible!!!!
    I love your umbrella and LLR leggings are the best! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that mural is awesome! Aw, your stepson and the cats are too cute. And look at those doggy smiles! Adorable. :) I got a pedicure about a week ago too and it was so nice!

    I'm obsessed with LLR leggings- and the Irma Tunics! I'm glad your mom was able to ship your leggings; they are too cute.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prince! Can I say how you the leggings and umbrella are? I love that bright and bold quality about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved all of these until that beef with thai noodles shot. i'm eating good food: honeycrisp apple slices and a deli chicken sandwich... and then there's a shot of beef that looks like dead frog. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dinner looks good!

    And you'll find a balance...it may just take a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pedicures and yummy food - yes! and kitty snuggles with your step son. love it all :) oh and you know i adore that mural! sigh. so lovely. and balance will def happen over time - i'm hoping you're digging the new gig! happy week!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Prince mural. Good luck finding balance - it's sooooo hard amidst a schedule change but it will come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww- the girls are so sweet!
    That Prince mural is gorgeous! And I love the fur-baby-love that goes on in your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm beef and noodles!!!! That umbrella is so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck working on the balance thing. It's definitely so so tough. Love all of the fur baby pictures, and I desperately need to give myself a pedicure... oy! The beef and noodles looks great! XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those LLR leggings are so cute! I need to get off my butt and try some of them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!