Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday's Seven + Seven Snapshots vol.69

This week was all about the stepkid. He was off from school, so we got to hang more than usual. 

A library visit kicked off the week 

He was my sous chef for dinner one night. 

We were plenty pleased with the results of homemade meatballs, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies. 

Hangin' with our furry family members 

Family selfie

When one commutes on the train, one should always bring a book. 

The face cracks me up ~ I told him to let the wood-fired pizza cool before diving in. He was ready. 

King of the ropes

Ice cream at Darling Harbour 

Lego exhibition called The Sydney Brick Show 

Closely inspecting the genius creations 

He impressed the exhibitor (and us) by naming every single super hero and villain in this chess set. 

Love these guys 

My favorite - respresentative of all seasons - creative and artistic. 

That was my week. How was yours?

13 comments:

  1. Haha oh my gosh I LOVE his face in that pizza picture! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weekend! that last shot of the seasons is super rad. and hanging with the step son looks like it was a total blast! all the love :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fabulous week, Lego creations always amaze me. I have no patience for that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like y'all had the best time as a family this weekend! Your snaps of the kids at the park were hilarious, and I would be wondering if they should have been that high up on the jungle gym thing. And y'all are raising him right if he loves to read and the library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you two really had a nice time together. That's awesome! :)

    I love that Lego exhibit, I would totally go check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! It looks like you all had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a fun week with the kiddo, together and separately with him, one on one. :) That'd be the face I'd make if I was told to wait to let my pizza, cool, too. ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg give me that ice cream!!!!! What a fun week you guys had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun week! We recently went to a similar Lego event, it was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your step son looks like a fun kid. I love his pizza face haha. You are an awesome step mom to take him to all those places!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want to go to that ice cream place when i visit, k? k. the pizza face cracks me up, and that homemade meal looks ahhhhmazing. teach me your meatball ways, i suck at them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!