Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.28

My dad & stepmom give me Amazon gift cards for my birthday & Christmas. Book deliveries often follow. 

She is such a daddy's girl.  

In this building, there is a library. It's not the closest or most convenient, but I have to visit from time to time because it's the prettiest. 

A fabulous, fresh, sunny Winter day. 

He is seriously so sweet to our fur babies. This kid loves them so much. 

When did they put up a ferris wheel at Darling Harbour?  You know I want to get on it. 

Ready for 4th of July celebrations... More detailed post to follow.  

Happy holiday weekend, and Happy birthday to America!

9 comments:

  1. I spot at least one rock bio in that book happiness delivery I think! You're so cute with your 4th of July outfit :) Speaking of ferris wheels we just had a restaurant open up in one and I really want to try it - such a neat concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book deliveries are the best! I can imagine how excited you were! Have fun reading! And thank you for always posting pictures of your furry family members! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could convince people to get me book vouchers! ALWAYS a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That building sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how festive you look in that photo! :)

    Does the boy live with you two mainly or more so his mum?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lookin' so sassy in your 4th of July getup, I love it! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Boy Kings of Texas is on my to-read list, too! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    It is still so weird to me that it's winter where you live and also that we have international twin cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I miss the Sydney Harbour view! And a box full of books?! That's a veeery happy mail day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I get money as a gift I buy books too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!