Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday's Seven Snapshots #11

Any bloggers interested in me turning this into a weekly link-up?  Let me know. 

I watched the Super Bowl live (Monday, 10:00am here). It wasn't easy to watch with a cat butt in my face, but we were cozy. 

Got my nails all spiffy and cute

My guy is a jeweller. Sometimes I get to do especially fun things like pick out pretty gemstones for client custom orders. 

This is not my regular section of the library, but in my book challenge, I was challenged to read a non-fiction science-y book. I've heard good things about Mary Roach. 

BIG news in my family this week - see this sweet little curly-haired girl?  She's my oldest niece. We were at a football game together a *few* years ago. She was accepted to Texas A&M University - Class of 2019. We now have three generations of AGGIES in our family. Congratulations Jacy!

How cute are my shoes?  Very. A gift from my mom. 

We don't like to get out of bed on Sundays around my house as evidenced by Ricky in this photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Look at the pretty ring!! So fun that you get to choose lovely stones for clients. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! I can barely get the nailpolish on my nails neatly, let alone with cute graphics ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!