Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sunday's Seven Snapshots #2

Monday was these girlies' first birthday. Sally & Dolly are one year old!  We were told they are 75% Great Dane + 25% German Shepherd. Now, after a year of growth, I'm convinced they are 100% mutt. Love these sweet sisters. 

Tuesday was Veteran's Day in America and Remembrance Day in Australia. These are pictures of my great-uncles who served in WWII. 


People freaked about the trilogy that began with Fifty Shades of Grey; I couldn't finish the book. Actually, I just didn't care how it ended, so I quit it. Now, fans are freaking about the movie trailer. The BDSM doesn't bother me. I'm just not fond of neat-freak, self-absorbed, anal-retentive people, nor am I attracted to them. Let's just say I would NOT be interested in a guy if his closet looked like this.

I commute daily by train. This is a typical view for me: book in hand, Lavendar Bay and North Sydney in the distance. 

It was time to put decorations out at the store. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... (Shameless plug: www.polajewellers.com)

Ivy loves laying on her daddy's clothes (and mine too). If you can't find her, she may be in the wardrobe or closet, in a clothes drawer, or in the laundry basket.

In bed, with a book and my three kitties: My kind of Saturday night party these days.

Yes, this week had several animal photos. I can't help it. They are such cute subjects that I take a lot of fur baby photos. 

How was your week?

*okay, I wrote this Saturday night but didn't mean to publish until Sunday but hit publish on accident, so it published a day early. Thank goodness I don't have many people that actually pay attention to my blog. Ha!



6 comments:

  1. Animal pictures are always some of the best! I read the Fifty Shades series (I told some friends who wanted me to read it that I would if they provided me with the books) and I don't even remember how it ended, other than they were together at the end! I would not be attracted to a guy with a closet like that either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am impressed you finished the series without really getting into it. That's perserverance! (sp?)

      Delete
  2. I got halfway through 50 Shades of Grey before I realized it was actually getting worse. I plowed through by sheer force of will, and it stands as one of my least favorite books ever. I was hoping it would be guilty pleasure material, but nope. Also, being surrounded by cats and a book is my dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to finish it. I did. I had probably 50 pages left, looked up at my guy and said "I just don't care what happens to these two people", and he said "read something else". Sometimes easy answers are the best!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh!!! Cute kitties!!! <3

    I never tried 50 Shades of Grey. It doesn't interest me in the slightest. Plus I heard the actual writing is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fur babies are cuties, aren't they?! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!