Tuesday, September 25, 2012

List # 4

I like style. I like lists. So, I've compiled a list of my favorite styles at the 2012 Primetime Emmys. I haven't thoroughly examined anyone else's list. I made this list based solely on my initial thoughts when I saw the dress on television and in photos.
Modern Family's Ariel Winter in Katharine Kidd
So age appropriate and so lovely, this dress and print are fun and fearless, yet soft and pretty. Beautiful!

Modern Family's Sofia Vergara in Zuhair Murad

WOW - her body, her hair, her skin, her make-up, her jewels, and her dress are all a-mayyyyyy-zing.

Modern Family's Julie Bowen in Monique Lhillier
There was this trend of bright colors going on, but I think this is the best; the best of the bold brights, and the best she's ever looked.
Nicole Kidman in Antonio Bernardi
This wouldn't be a favorite of mine on just any woman, but Nicole pulls it off beautifully. Those perfectly matching Christian Louboutin stilettos are "to die for" (pun intended).

Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier
Seriously, this woman is my age...that's about all we have in common. I think I audibly gasped when I saw her in this stunning ensemble - perfection.
Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen
I don't think anyone else even wore a shade of purple, but that's a good thing. I'm not sure that anyone could have beaten the look of this one. Love, love, love everything about her entire styling - hair, make-up, bag, ring, manicure - everything.

Mad Men's January Jones in Zac Posen
I must admit that the one piece of hair that seems out of place annoys me, but this dress is incredible, so I just focus on the dress. It's a little like a goth fairytale princess dress, and I love it.
Mad Men's Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano
Thank you God for creating this woman and her killer curves; thank you Mad Men for employing her; thank you designers for creating stunning garments for her to wear; thank you Christina for embracing who you are, and what you look like. Christina is lookin' fierce!

photo credits - getty images, redcarpet-fashionawards.com, oohlalablog.com, fabsugar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!